Personal Financial Resources
Foothills Credit Union Resources
We realize that many of our individual members and small business owners have been heavily impacted by the Coronavirus. We are dedicated to providing relief where we can and access to resources within our communities.
- Loan Assistance Relief - If you’re facing financial hardship due to COVID-19, we will work with you to ease the burden of your loan payments.
- Coronavirus Fraud Information - Learn how criminals are using the Coronavirus to try to steal your personal information.
- Managing Your Finances During the Pandemic
- Emergency Fund - Start Small, Think Big
Greenpath Financial Wellness
A national non-profit that believes financial wellness is a path to achieving dreams. They offer professional guidance, information, and tools to help you on your journey.
Local Business Resources
City of Lakewood
In response to the dramatic effect that the Coronavirus has had on Lakewood's businesses and their employee's, the City of Lakewood has put together a list of resources from the most reliable entities.
West Metro Chamber of Commerce
The West Metro Chamber's mission is to build a strong business community through collaboration, leadership, development, educations, and advocacy.
- The Chamber is dedicated to providing resources you may not know are available to you during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit their website for an extensive list of resources.
City of Loveland
In response to the Coronavirus, the City of Loveland has put togethera resource page continuously updated with information on how the COVID-19/coronavirus affects City of Loveland events, programs and services.
Loveland Chamber of Commerce
Loveland's driving force for business. The Chamber is in constant motion and poised to meet the needs of the fast-growing Northern Colorado region.
- In response to COVID-19, the Chamber has put together a small business disaster relief resource page.
Colorado Business Committee for the Arts
CBCA advances Colorado's creative economy by connecting business and the arts.
- The CBCA has compiled an exhaustive list of resources to support artists, creative professionals, and cultural organizations during COVID-19.
- The Colorado Artist Relief Fund is a collaboration between multiple arts organizations. The fund will pool private and public funding to be administered through RedLine Contemporary Art Center.
Colorado Small Business Development Center
The Colorado SBDC Network helps businesses affected by recent disasters, including the current health crisis. They provide assistance with disaster loan applications, insurance navigation, physical & economic loss estimations, and more.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Grants
- Paycheck Protection Loans - This program provides cash-flow assistance through 100% federally guaranteed loans to employers who maintain their payroll through this time.
- Small Business Debt Relief Program provides immediate relief to small businesses with non-disaster SBA loans.
- To learn about these and other programs visit their website here.
Jefferson County Business Resource Center
JCBRC is a publicly funded, non-profit organization dedicated to providing services and support to the small business community in Jefferson County.
- JCBRC is offering FREE and low-cost Business Advising opportunities by phone or Zoom. As a Jeffco business owner you are eligible for six free coaching sessions.
- JCBRC is also offering help applying for grants and loans due to COVID-19 hardships.
- To schedule an appointment visit their website here.