Loan Assistance Relief Options
With the effects and uncertainty of COVID-19 continuing to impact our community we recognize this may be impacting the finances of our Membership. Foothills CU is committed to being a resource and supporting our Membership during this tough and uncertain time. If you’re facing financial hardship due to COVID-19 and find it hard to keep up with loan payments, Foothills CU wants to help you through this difficult time and we will work with you to ease the burden of your Foothills CU loan payments. Below are some options to provide relief and increased peace of mind for our Members.
Late charges on loans have been suspended for an indefinite period of time.
Please contact Foothills Credit Union directly for the options available and to sign up for an option.
- Auto and Personal Loan Payment Options
- Loan payment deferrals - You can defer up to 3 months of loan payments
- Loan modifications
- Foothills Emergency Advance Loan (FEAL)
- Available for loans up to $10,000.00 at 1.00% APR*
- Restricted to current Members only
- Other terms apply. Contact the credit union for full details
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Payments
- Loan payment deferrals - you can defer up to 3 months of loan payments
- Fixed rate 1st & 2nd Mortgages managed by Foothills CU
- If you have a fixed rate 1st or 2nd mortgage managed by Foothills CU, please contact Foothills CU directly to discuss loan assistance options available for members.
- 1st Mortgages managed by Centennial Lending
- If you have a 1st mortgage managed by Centennial Lending, please contact Centennial Lending directly to discuss various loan assistance options they have available for members.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Only one loan per member. Must be a member of Foothills Credit Union. Must demonstrate capacity to repay and meet credit criteria. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Certain conditions and restrictions apply.