A great way to manage and oversee your personal bank account is to receive, real time, e-alerts anytime there is a change or adjustment to your account. Members have this option through the Foothills Credit Union online banking system! You can track and give yourself alerts on: If your account goes over/under a certain amount, If a deposit was made, If a withdrawal was made, If a loan payment was made, And much more Members have the ability to set up custom e-alerts through the Foothills Credit Union online banking system. Here’s how:
- Sign into your Foothills CU online banking system.
- Look under the “Services” menu option and select Manage E-Alerts
- Click “Add” and set up alerts you want to receive (can have multiple alerts)
- Select how you want to receive the e-alert. You can chose email or text message
- Then click “Submit” and your done
To select text messages click the down arrow in the “Email Address” field, select “Other”, and type in your cell phone number followed by your cell service providers email domain. For help with this set up select the “See information on receiving these alerts as texts” link.