VISA DEBIT & ATM CARD
A VISA® debit card & ATM card is an enhancement to your Checking Account. You may use your debit card to make purchases from merchants worldwide who accept VISA®. This card also gives you the convenient access to your checking funds at over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide, including many 7-Eleven, Walgreens & Costco stores, while enjoying unlimited point-of-sale transactions. This is not a credit card.
Advantages of a VISA® Debit Card & ATM Card:
- Access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, through the CO-OP ATM Network.
- Use your cell phone to locate surcharge-free ATMs. There is an ATM locator built into the Foothills Credit Union mobile banking app. There is also a free CO-OP mobile app for Apple (iOS) & Android devices. You can also text your location (i.e. address) to MYCOOP (692667) on your phone and a text reply will be sent back with the 3 closest ATMs to your current location.
- ATM access includes deposit and withdrawal abilities (depends on ATM capability).
- Shopping Convenience. Use your VISA® debit card at any merchant that accepts VISA®. Funds are directly deposited out of your checking account. You will be able to see a list of past & pending transactions on your card with your Foothills Credit Union online & mobile banking systems.
- Overdraft Protection. Protect your checking account against overdrafts.
For more information regarding our VISA® debit card and ATM card please contact the Credit Union at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-962-8200.
To report a lost or stolen debit card or ATM card please call:
720-962-8200 during normal business hours, 1-888-241-2510 after business hours, or 1-909-941-1398 if out of country.
REMOTE CONTROL CARDS
Remote Control Cards gives you the opportunity for real-time card management. You will have access to mark cards as Active, Disabled, Lost or Stolen (Lost/Stolen flagged cards may not be reactivated on the app). Click here for instructions & screenshots of how to navigate the Remote Control Cards option.