SAVINGS SAFARI CLUB
Get Your Children Interested in Saving. Take Them On A Savings Safari!
Children will enjoy learning about savings with the fun Savings Safari Club animals, colorful materials, and stimulating activities! Over the years, this will hopefully keep your child interested in practicing good, lifetime money management habits. Here is how it works:
- Open a Savings Safari Account with just $5.00.
- Your child selects from an assortment of Savings Safari gifts to celebrate the new account.
- Foothills Credit Union gives your child a free savings coin book.
- Your child may bring in the savings card to make deposits anytime and get a new savings card.
- Kids can bring in their piggy banks and have “Rosie the Coin Counter” tally their savings.
In celebration of your child’s birthday, Foothills Credit Union mails vouchers that can be deposited as money into your child’s savings account. Vouchers are worth $1.00 per year of age up to age 5, at which time vouchers will be worth a total of $5.00 from ages 5 through 13.