Become an owner of Foothills Credit Union. When you open a Share Account (Savings) with Foothills Credit Union you become an owner and member of the credit union. Savings is always encouraged and we have made it easy and affordable for you.
- $25.00 minimum opening balance
- Earn dividends on balances above $100 (paid quarterly)
- Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
- Access to free online & mobile banking
- Free transactions at over 20,000 CO-OP ATM’s
- You can open multiple saving accounts for vacations, Christmas, rainy day, etc.
- Achieve savings through direct deposit, payroll deductions, regular transfers, etc.
Dividends are not payable (on Share accounts) until declared and unless current and undivided earnings are available after required transfers to reserves at the close of a dividend period. Dividend rates will be adjusted at the discretion of the Board of the Credit Union and can be adjusted at any time. The credit union has the following Variable Rate accounts: Share Savings, Share Draft Checking, Money Market Share, and IRA Share Accounts. Variable rate accounts have no rate change limitations. The Dividend period is quarterly and the frequency and compounding of dividends is quarterly. Account fees could reduce earnings. Annual Percentage Yield rates are based on the assumption that Interest is paid to principle, there are no early withdrawals from CDs prior to maturity and CDs are renewed at maturity. Withdrawals of principle from CDs prior to the maturity date will be assessed a penalty of (90) days worth of interest. Ask an employee for further information about the fees and terms applicable.