Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here!
As a valued member of Foothills Credit Union, we are committed to serving you and care about your financial health. As a benefit of your membership, we have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to provide you with access to one-on-one financial counseling, debt management services, and financial education tools.
As a national non-profit, GreenPath has been assisting individuals across the country since 1961 and will work with you to provide the best possible options based on your individual financial situation.
As a member of Foothills Credit Union, you can receive assistance with:
- Financial Counseling – You have access to free, one-on-one financial counseling and debt counseling delivered by caring, certified experts. They’ll help you to understand your situation, learn about options, and make a plan to meet your goals.
- Debt Management Services – If you have high-interest credit card debt, a GreenPath debt management plan may be able to help lower your interest rates so you can pay off debt faster.
- Housing Services – Take advantage of foreclosure prevention services, home buyer preparation assistance, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Credit Report Review – Understand your personal credit report and how to improve your score.
- Student Loan Counseling – Understand repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each strategy so you can make an informed decision on which is best for you.
Make Use of These Free Tools Offered By GreenPath:
- Webinar Wednesdays: Register for an upcoming webinar, or view video archives, covering topics like understanding your credit report, protecting your identity, and financial literacy training.
- GreenPath University: We put financial education at your fingertips. High-quality, user-friendly and up-to-date money management resources available whenever you need it.
- Pathways, the GreenPath Newsletter: Read about new ways to save money, meet GreenPath clients through feature stories, and gain a better understanding of personal finance.
- Budget Smart: Create a personalized budget and spending plan with this easy-to-use software. Track spending, view tips, and experiment with 'what-if' scenarios. Get started today.
- CheckRight: Whether you're opening an account for the first time or you’ve had one in the past, this course can help you understand how a checking account can benefit you. We’ll also explore some common checking account options, and how to best deal with challenges along the way (estimated time to complete: 15 minutes). Take the course today!